Friday 23 November 2007

Latest Progress

Things have been moving along pretty slowly this week for some reason, I think life got in the way...

My latest progress:

The front of the Premiere Pullover:


I taught myself to cable without a cable needle the other day and it has revolutionsed this project for me. It's so much faster! I've got all of this done in the car on the way into and out of work this week.

My new project:
Childs First Sock from Knitting Vintage Socks by Nancy Bush


I'm using this yarn - Hand dyed by Yarn Addict Anni that I bought on Etsy. It's merino and the colors are really lovely.



I'm finding this pattern difficult. It takes all of my concentration so it's not a project for the car. I missed most of my tv programmes last night because I was concentrating so hard!

I must find an easier project for the tv, although if I do that, I'll probably never finish them!

0 comments: