Monday 5 September 2011

Competition Winners

Thanks a million to everyone who commented on my last post! It was great to see what you like/don't like and what could be improved. Looks like I need to change my template, huh? I might use this as an opportunity to move to Wordpress while I'm at it. Blogger has been a bit naughty for a while now.

BUT, that's not what you're here to find out! No! You want to know who has won the goodies, right?

The Random Number Generator plucked this number out of the ether for the skein of Lisa Souza Sock! Merino yarn:



Commenter number 6! That's Two Cables and a Frapp! *Applause*

The second prize of a skein of Knit Picks Shimmer goes to:



Commenter number 2! That's Currantine! *Applause*

So, can the lovely Two Cables contact me by email at knitincATgmailDOTcom to arrange postage, and Currantine, I'll give yours to you at the yarn tasting on Thursday?

Congrats to the winners, and thanks again for celebrating my blogiversary with me. :)

Good knitting!

2 comments:

Knitrageous said...

I missed your blogiversary! :( Happy happy! But I wanted you to know I enjoy your blog very much. I like your reviews, your yarn store trips and your FO and WIPs! Keep up the good work!!!

Chase & Snow Oy said...

Congrats winners!