Wednesday 10 June 2009

It's blocking!

I can't believe it, it's finally blocking:
I really hope it fits once blocked. I got gauge, measured really seriously, but once finished it was a tad small. I put that down to the lace pattern. So, I've stretched it a bit for blocking hoping desperately that it will fit for WWKIP day on Sat. If it doesn't, this will be the 3rd thing I've made for myself that doesn't fit my immense frame. So, fingers crossed!
Other than that, I've finished the 1st Sunshine sock:
Crappy pic I know, but the light sucked when I took it.
I've loads more stuff going on; but no time to blog it tonight. Will update you all later!

4 comments:

Alrischa said...

Don't you just love those foam alphabet blocks for blocking stuff on? hehe.

Tara said...

I'm sure it'll work out fine once it's blocked out. And you get to wear it to WWKIP day! Yay!

Jagienka said...

I am sure the cardi will be the perfect size once blocked. If not, well... you can always try to hold your breath (although I do not recommend doing it for too long) ;o)

will you be taking your camera to Dublin's WWKIP day?? I want to see this beauty on you!

kelgell said...

Oo, I hope the top works out perfectly for you. Must be seriously annoying to spend so much time on something and for it not to fit.