Wednesday 13 May 2009

Sock mojo returneth!

My sock mojo has been missing for the last while. I think it's because of the sock we shall not mention that sits in my knitting basket waiting for me to confirm I don't have enough yarn left to finish it.

I keep hoping the sock fairy will whisk it away some night.

So, I have decided to bring my sock mojo back with a present:
Sock Innovation(Ravlink) by Cookie A. I heart Cookie A socks.
I'm so excited to get going with this book, that I'm rushing this post so I can read it!
I cast on for a February Lady Sweater the other day. Pics next post. I hope to have it done in about 2 weeks... Here's hoping the sock book doesn't lure me in with it's beautiful pictures and patterns in the meantime!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sweet! I can't wait to see your new, faboo Cookie A. socks. Can you believe I've yet to knit one of her patterns???

Alrischa said...

I haven't yet, either. But I love them all!

Not enough sock yarn to finish them? Noooooo... What are you going to do?

I've been doing toe-ups just so I don't have to worry about that. Takes me so long to knit socks, I'd just cry if I ran out of yarn! Hope your sock mojo's back soon Ü